1. What is Kawasaki disease?
2. What is the RAISE Study?
3. What is the design of the study?
4. What are the UMIN ID and password?
5. Tell us about the RAISE Study's website.
6. How was the definition of severe Kawasaki disease determined?
7. Won't patients who were assigned to the control group be at an unfair disadvantage to the group receiving initial high-dose immunoglobulin plus prednisolone combination therapy?
8. Is prednisolone safe?
9. Why isn't methylprednisolone pulse therapy used as a method of administering steroids?
10. What additional therapies can be administered to patients who are unresponsive to treatment?
11. Why is it necessary to record echocardiography findings on video?